6 common ways to adopt to dry flaky skin on face naturally
1. Treat scaly skin on the face with glycerine and petroleum jelly
Many years ago, people used glycerin and Vaseline to treat the scaly or flaky skin. They are effective ingredients to soothe and soften the skin.
– You take the same amount of both ingredients.
– Apply to the face for 15-20 minutes.
– Wash off with lukewarm water.
2. Baking powder for flaky skin on face
Baking soda is a very common ingredient in the care of the skin, especially the flaky skin. This ingredient can also reduce infections, irritation and redness. You can follow the steps here:
– Add a few cups of baking soda to the bath with warm water.
– Soak your body in the bathwater for 15-20 minutes.
– Do it every day until the skin is no longer flaky.
3. Pineapple for scaly skin on face
Just like the grapes, pineapple contains AHA, which softens the skin and naturally gives the skin more shine.
You just have to take a few pineapple pieces and squeeze out the juice.
Massage the juice on the affected area for 15 minutes.
Rinse with clear water.
Do it every day for the best result.
Plus, pineapple is also one of the best home remedies for removing warts.
4. Vitamin E capsule for flaky skin on face
To treat the scaly skin on the face, you can try a different vitamin E treatment. Vitamin E works best on damaged and dry skin, as it helps to restore lost moisture.
– You’re breaking a Vitamin E capsule.
– Apply the vitamin E oil to the face.
– Gently massage it and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
– Wash off with warm water.
– Do it every day to reduce dryness and peeling on the skin.
5. Add the water
Water is vital and you should drink enough water every day to maintain the energy and strengthen the health of the skin. Your skin, like other parts of the body, needs enough water to hydrate it. If you do not want to save money to treat the flaky skin, you should drink at least 8 glasses of water every day and add up when your skin peels. Along with the water, you can drink tea, liquid through meals.
6. Change the lifestyle
Their routines can help to add the flaky skin, so you should take some concerns like this:
It is necessary to protect the skin every day. There are many reasons that can aggravate the problem, so you should wear the long dress when you go out of the house. Wearing sunscreen is an essential step, even winter is coming.
You should not use the hard soaps if you take the bath or clean the face every day.
Protect the skin from harmful chemicals from housework, soaps, detergents, body lotion, etc.
Keep the skin clean during the day, when your face does not peel.
Avoid bathing with hot water, which can quickly increase the problem.
Read more: Does your dog have dry, flaky skin? Dog dry skin remedy Our veterinarian recommends
If you would like more skin care tips and tricks, you can visit our main skin care section. After reading the writing on dry scaly skin on my face, I think you have the complete information to look after your skin in the best and most effective way at home. With the above treatments, you can apply to other parts of the body such as the face, hands, neck, etc. To have any question, you can leave it as a comment as below.
Thank you for reading the article from innerpassage.net