1.Use olive oil for flaky skin on face
dry flaky skin on face – Olive oil contains the fatty acids that work well for the flaky skin on the face. This oil is also commonly used to moisturize the skin. In addition, the vitamin E in olive oil can fight the free radicals and reduce skin aging very well. There are a few options you can choose:
– Microwave some extra virgin olive oil.
– Rub the oil on the face and massage it gently and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
– Wash off with lukewarm water.
You can do it 3 times a day until the skin is not flaky.
– Combine some salt with olive oil as a thick paste.
– Scrub on the affected skin to remove dead skin cells.
– You can heal the skin problem twice a week.
– Mix some olive oil with honey, turmeric powder and sandalwood powder. They are the same in the crowd.
– Mix well and apply to face for 30 minutes.
– Rinse off with water.
Continue reading: 8 Best Skin Care Products For Men: Update Your Daily Routine
2. Treat dry, flaky skin on the face with aloe vera gel
Dry flaky skin on face – This plant also helps to reduce the itching, irritation and inflammation on the skin. Aloe Vera has moisturizing and soothing properties that can treat the peeling or flaky skin very effectively.
– Combine some vitamin E oil and a few teaspoons of aloe vera gel.
– Apply the mixture to your face and leave it until the skin is dry.
– Rinse with warm water.
– Do it 3 times a day for a week.
Continue reading: 9 Common Ways to Say Goodbye to Drying Flaky Skin on Face Naturally
3. Treat Dry Flaky Skin On Face Using Milk
Dry flaky skin on face – This ingredient is an excellent skin moisturizer due to its lactic acid, the protein that can reduce the itching and irritation. Treat dry, flaky skin on the face with MilkMilk is not only used to drink for the improvement of health, but it is also used to get rid of flaky skin on the face. There are a few ways you can follow:
– Prepare some whole milk and soak in a washcloth.
– Place the cloth on the flaky skin for 10 minutes and wash it with fresh water.
– Perform the treatment 2-3 times a day to strengthen the skin.
Combine a tablespoon of honey and a few tablespoons of whole milk.
Apply the mixture on the affected skin and massage gently.
Leave it for 10 minutes and wash off with warm water.
You can do it twice a day for a week.
4. Treat dry flaky skin on face with sugar
Dry flaky skin on face – It is very useful and effective for the treatment of peeling skin, if you mix sugar and lemon juice as a good paste. Here is the method to get a paste with the ingredients:
– Combine a tablespoon of olive oil, a tablespoon of honey, ½ lemon and ½ cup of sugar.
– Apply the mixture to the face and massage for a few minutes.
– Wash off with cold water.
– Perform this treatment 1-2 times a week.
5. Treat dry flaky skin on face with coconut oil
Dry flaky skin on face – Coconut oil can soften the skin and effectively remove its flaky properties. This oil is good in fatty acids and it can completely moisturize the skin.
– The easy way to use coconut oil to remove flaky skin on the face is to apply it – apply it to the skin and leave it overnight.
– Wash the next morning with water.
– Mix some coconut oil with an egg yolk.
– Apply whiskey well and on your face.
– Leave for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
– For a better result, add some rose water and lime juice to the mixture.
Continue reading: The best natural facial moisturizer for dry skin
6. Treat dry flaky skin on face with honey
Dry flaky skin on face – To rejuvenate the flaky skin, honey is an effective ingredient. Along with this, honey also comes with many essential minerals and vitamins that help to improve the health of your skin.It contains the enzymes, glucose, oil, water and fructose that can moisturize the skin as well as reduce the irritation and itching associated with the flaky problem. In addition, honey is a natural moisturizer that is loaded with antimicrobial, antioxidant and moisturizing effects. As a result, it helps to trap moisture to make the skin particularly smooth and soft.
– You just need to take some pure honey and apply it to the face for 10-20 minutes.
– Rinse with lukewarm water.
– Mix one teaspoon of sandalwood powder, one teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of honey.
– Apply to the face for 30 minutes.
– Wash off with warm water.
– You can use the funds 2
7. Treat dry scaly skin on the face with yogurt
Dry flaky skin on face – Yogurt contains minerals, acids and enzymes that can remove the flaky skin very well. In addition, yogurt can deeply moisturize the skin and you should try some options as follows:
– Mix ½ pureed ripe banana and a few tablespoons of yogurt.
– Apply the mixture to the face and let it work for 15 minutes.
– Wash off with warm water.
– Mix a few teaspoons of honey with a few tablespoons of yogurt.
– Lay the mask on the face until it is dry.
– Rinse with warm water.
You should use the funds twice a day for a week.
8. Treat dry flaky skin on face with mint
Dry flaky skin on face – Another way to get rid of flaky skin on the face is mint. This herb can soothe the skin and help to successfully rejuvenate, refresh and moisturize the skin.
– Take some mint and extract the juice.
– Apply the juice on the face before going to sleep.
– Wash the next morning with lukewarm water and then apply a light moisturizer.
– You can perform the treatment every day to reduce the flaking skin.
Thank you for reading the article on innerpassage.net
could be useful.